Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Field Trip

This Friday my 4th-6th grade classes from Anuban Prankratai School went on a field trip. We went to a historical park where a queen from the Sukkotai era used to live. The kids did a 3 and a half kilo walk and then we all went up this hill to see some beautiful landscapes.

This is a beautiful picture of some rice fields.











Here are some great pictures of my kids and one of my kids and I on top of the hill.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These children are so adorable, I don't know how you are going to be able to leave them in a year! Will you continue to have them next school year and if so are they at your big or small school?
Mom

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do the kids wear those outfits to school everyday or just when you go on field trips? They're very cute in their matching outfits.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Wesley said...

I will have them next year, they are at my big school. Those are just their scout and sport day uniforms. They have other uniforms for the rest of the week

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home