Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Married Pandas

Many of you may have heard about the pandas the got married at the Chiang Mai zoo. We had a break during the festival, so my kids and I went on a field trip to see the pandas. I remember pandas coming to the zoo in Columbus, when I was little, but cant really remember them. I could appreciate them so much more now, since I am a bit older.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You probably don't remember the pandas because you weren't happy with the long lines we had to wait in to see the pandas......patience has never been one of your better attributes.
Mom

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home