Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

TV Fish Tank


So I was walking in my neighborhood the other day and came across this resteraunt with this sign. I thought it was funny that they thought welcome would be two words, but not as bad as some English signs that I have seen.














Then, right before I walked away I noticed they were selling old tv sets. I walked closer to take a closer look and found that they have turned them into fish tanks. I thought that was pretty ingenious, especially since they generally dont reuse things very often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Flippin' sweet!

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home