Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Monday, January 30, 2006

W stands for "Wolf"

This past weekend I hosted an English camp at a national park and invited some volunteers to help me with it. In the evening they asked us to do a play for the kids, since they had prepared plays to perform. We decided to put on the story of The Three Little Pigs. From left to right, here are Katie, Merissa, and Emily in their piggy costumes!













This is me as the Big Bad Wolf. Cool ears huh! I even did a little rap that goes "Im the big bad wolf and Im hungry for some piggys...I like big pigs and I can not lie...you other wolfies may deny...when a pig comes in with a big round snout and a rump roast in your face you get HUNGRY!" I think this ammused us more than it did the children or teachers...as they probably didnt understand what I was saying hahaha. My "W" hand sign stands for " WOLF"!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cousin, the gangsta-rapping wolf. Where did we go so wrong?

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...That's gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Not to mention the rap sounding oh so similar to Baby got Back. Nice touch ~Shan

7:43 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Instead of Baby Got Back you could call it "Big Bacon Back". I love it!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh your such thug in that picture id almost think you were hot lol!!! ALMOST

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wes,

Good to hear from you. We're glad your camp was a success. Take care.

Love, Uncle Glenn & Aunt Suzette

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home