Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A little Preview


This is a little preview of the play my kids, a co-teacher, and I have been working so hard on called "Why the rabbit has long ears", which is an African folktale. I will take more pictures and post them after we perform it at the festival in February. We are almost to our goal!! Thanks for donating!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad and I sure wish we could be there to see it performed!!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Wes they are so cute in their costumes.

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww your kids are so cute im sure they all luv you and im sure the play is going be great

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home