Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I want!

Here are some pictures of my second and third grade class. Here my co teacher and I are doing a child centered activity teaching the verb to want. They have been learning nouns like balloon, and doll, and ice cream ( kind of a new years theme)...so they were holding up signs with these words to form sentences like "What do you want?" and "I want a ball".





















Arnt they just too cute!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they are very cute, especially the little girl in front and the little boy in the right corner....his eyes are beautiful!!!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home