Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Eleanor and a Lizard

I tell you what... I am going picture crazy now. I have started carrying my camera everywhere. Good thing I bought rechargable batteries recently.

I was going to Rajabahat, the university in my town, to do some paperwork and saw this really great lizard on a tree outside of one of the buildings. The lizards that live on and in my house are generally smaller, but this one was really big and colorful. I have no idea what kind of lizard it is in English but its called Gink Ga in Thai. This one was a baby, but they generally get really big and are really frightning as I have seen three footers and they climb on walls like spiders!




I walked into my kitchen/concrete room this morning to discover my siamese cat Eleanor sitting in the shoe box I keep my socks in. Isnt she beautiful. She still won't let me touch her, but shes finally taking treats from me. By this time next year she will hopefully let me pet her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

She is sooo pretty!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home