Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I'm a Grandpa!

Its official, Im a Grandpa. On Wednsday morning right before I woke up Eleanor gave birth to two healthy kittens. Welcome to the world thing 1 and thing 2. She had a third, but it died at birth. I am happy to say they already have homes, but not for 2 more months. One is going to my friend Bom and the other will go to one of the new peace corps volunteers, which I will have 4 new volunteers coming to my province and 1 coming to my town! I cant wait! Anyway, the kittens are doing great and Eleanor is being a great Mama to them. She had a bit of trouble her first day but she is fine now. She is very kind and doesnt seem to mind me touching them, and even lets me pet her when she is with them. The obviously look just like her, so will be gorgous. But they have Mr. Ruth's cute little pink nose.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the bottom 2 pictures I agree with you, they look like little rats but the one with Eleanor is precious, she looks like such a loving mother!!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! They're going to be so cute in a couple of weeks.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Look at how cute and wee they are.

I love that you call them Thing 1 and Thing 2!

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home