Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I want me a Piggy!

Friday I went to visit my friend Julia who lives beside some Pig farmers. They just had some baby pigs...and if you know me well you know how much I LOVE pigs!

Here I am getting to help the piglets feed. They are only 4 days old. Raising pigs is really hard as you have to feed the piglets every 2 hours, at first, and for the first few weeks keep them seperated from the Mom. You have to keep moving the pigs around because they will waunder off and the Mom will only let them feed for a few minutes, until she gets tired. So you have to make sure the piglets are feeding the entire time.



Here I am getting to hold one of these cute little guys. Im sweating like a pig, no pun intended, in this picture.
This experience just reasured my asperations to have a pig one day. If I could have taken one home I totally would have.I want me a Piggy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home