Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Prankratai Peediacomb

This is a picture of my third school. I work here on Wednesdays. This is a high school and is called Prankratai Peediacomb. A lot of schools have campuses, and this one isnt any different.

The top floor of this building is the English department and where I teach my classes. I teach 7th to 9th grade English at this school.

The above picture is a picture of the four teachers I co-teach with at this school. They are all really nice and their English is great. From Right to left they are Nan, Goong(means Shrimp), Not really sure, and Nitipa

This picture is a picture of me teaching a 9th grade class. It is a few months old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home