Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Shower shoes back in fashion!


So last night I was taking a shower and thought I saw a centipede behind my door, which are poisonous. I opened the door and saw this lovely little friend on my bathroom floor. This is what we call an elephant scorpion, which are the big ones. I havnt had one in several months, but I guess this tells me the hot season is now back. It just means that shower shoes are now back in style, it will be like living in the dorms again!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I want to know is what size the tiles on the floor are...6", 12" or what, that will help me put this more into perspective but in any case I hope they are gone when we are there!!!!
Love ya
Mom

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the after picture? I don't know how you do it, I would be sitting on top of something screaming until someone came over and took care of it for me.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hello Wesley. This is Aaron, Chrissy's husband. I'm writing because she was so freaked out by the picture that she ran away screaming and made me read your blog to her - and she wanted to let you know that. So, here I am, writing a response to let you know how freaked out Chrissy is by your picture. Well, I'm not good at endings, especially since I haven't met you before, but good night, and don't let the bed bugs bite...or don't let them bite you too much.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Eeeewwww! Squash it!

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Wes! that is a huge scorpian! I can't believe shower shoes are the only protection you need! I love all the other photos of your theater festival and hike and kittens and other pets. I miss talking to you- I am never up at midnight anymore since I have to be at work at 7am!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home