Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Weekend Market 2

Interesting foods














Live frogs...they sell them in my regular market all the time, sliced open so you can see their insides for cooking












Fresh flowers...how BEAUTIFUL!
















Live Bugs...yummmy...someones soon to be snack...sure not mine!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The market seems like it would be a lot of fun. I'm not so sure about all of the living things for sale to eat. The frogs kinda freaked me out, but the flowers are amazing!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

You should buy a frog and tell the venodr you are going to keep it as a pet. Also, I think if I were in Thailand, I would be a vegitarian too, I would be affraid I were accidently eating a bug by mistake.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Wesley said...

Im going to eat a bug one of these days...just u wait...maybe not a big one, but it will happen

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I gotta say is I'm glad you're going to eat the bug over there and hopefully when I'm not there as I don't want to have to clean up the mess......I remember what you were like just eating mashed potatoes and stuff like that when you were little.....you gagged and couldn't get it down

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home