Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Tiger temple




















Two weeks ago my parents and I went to Kanchanaburi in central Thailand. There we went to a very special place known as the tiger temple. It is a temple where some monks take care of some abandoned tigers. It was so amazing! My parents and I one by one got led around to touch and meet the tigers. They were so cute that I wanted to play with them like I do with Eleanor. Unfortunatly, these guys could do a lot more damage to me than Eleanor could. This was absolutly one of the coolest experiences I have had while in Thailand!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

WOW! I'm jealous. Maybe I'll try to go there with my cousins - so so cool.(that was on the amazing race that I watched...)

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool.....I love the pictures, can't wait to see ours when we get home....
love ya
Mamma

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home