Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Cure for Homesickness


This last Tuesday night I was feeling a bit homesick...as I do from time to time. I called Bom to tell him and he invited me out to a Pub with a few of his friends. This past week I have done nothing but sit in my house and read, as school is still closed, so I said sure why not. This picture is of Nu, me and X.
This is the infamous three....Nu, X, and Bom. These pictures were taken at about 2 oclock down by the river. It was such a fun night that definitly cured me of my homesickness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home