Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

MMMMMM Tastes like chicken!

I keep meaning to post a picture of an insect food stand. In almost every city and village there are stands that sell deep fried insects. These are delicacies to Thai people and go for quite a hefty price per kilo. I have only eaten a silk worm one time. Basically fried insects just taste like fried anything else. It all just has a fatty fried flavor. Only this fatty fried flavor sometimes comes with wings, legs, and eyes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wes
I'm not sure about the fried insects but the other food looks like something I could eat. I know this is going to be a real experience for dad and I and we are so excited to get to spend time with you and experience what you have experienced the last 2 years.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home