Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Birthday Boy Bom

Two days ago was my Best friend in Thailands birthday. Bom turned 25. I joked with him because now he is my P. In formal situations you call someone who is older than you P and someone who is younger Nahng. He doesnt like it when I call him P Bom...but I do it just to get a rise out of him. Last night I gave him a little party. I got him a little cake, made him a sign, and a hat. Then we had some beers. It was a really fun night. He especially liked his birthday hat. On it I wrote Birthday Boy Bom. He thought this was really funny.
Here he is with his sign I made. It says Happy Birthday Erny. Erny is the English nick name I gave him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I love your sign! What a great friend you are. But I already knew that!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home