Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Old Man Cats and Giant Spiders

These two pictures are thanks to Becky...they are also on her blog...but look at them here because my blog is better, just ask Beckys mom;)

This is a picture of Mr. Ruth sitting on my lap. He looks just like a cratchaty old man. I like to call him fatty because thats exactly what he is.

You have all heard me talk about the giant spiders in this country, that I get in my house often. This is a picture of one of them next to a business card, dead( thankfully) and all curled up. Now imagine the thing with its giant legs all stretched out and it chasing you across the room...you would be scared too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home