Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Silkworm Pizza

Yesterday, I was seriously craving some American food. My town amazingly has one pizza restaurant. I don't ever go there because its not very good and its about a day and a halfs salary for one pizza. But, I was totally needing it yesterday so Becky and I went anyway. I had never looked at the menu very well because on it Becky noticed they have silkworm pizza. I decided to take a picture of it in case someone didn't believe me. I would like to see a pizza place in America that has that as a topping selection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home