Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Good-Bye Grade 6!



This is my last day at Klong Hoi Sai school. This is my 6th grade class and I. They will be going on to high school next year. From left to right is Lola, Vicky, Me, Olivia, and Mary. Those are their English names of course. These girls were all really great and I will definitly miss them a lot!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will these girls be at the high school where you will work one day a week next year?

11:08 PM  
Blogger Wesley said...

Very possibly

3:20 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Do you get to teach barefooted? I'm jelous. I hate shoes.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home