Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Parents drilled for questions


The week my parents came to stay at my site with me I took them to school with me so they could see where I worked. This gave my students a great chance to meet some of my family and also interact with other native English speakers. I had the students think of questions for my parents to answer. The average questions consisted of "What color do you like, what animal do you like, or what is your name?". My Moms favorite question was " Who do you love the most?" While she was in the room with both my Dad and I she kind of fudged her way through that question.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Very cool. What a neat chance for your parents and your students.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home