Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Good Bye from the Rajhiphat gang!




Last night I went to have a dinner with the gang I always see at the Rajhiphat university in my town. I have gone to Rajhiphat since I moved here to do projects for them like English camps and teacher trainings. I also go there to use the internet and upload my pictures onto cds to send home. Bom and three other teachers from the English education department are leaving at the end of this term, as well as me next month, so we went to a buffet place to have a big good-bye dinner. It was really fun and also a little sad to start my good-byes already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home