Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Super model Poses
























At the Theatre festival Emily and I did the theatrical make-up workshop. At the end of the day we decided to be goofy and do each others make-up. My inspiration for her was a rainstorm... because I gave her lots of blue make-up and way too much eye liner. She nick named me jack because after she finished it looked like someone jacked me up. Then we did a montage of super model poses.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Wes,
The super model montage is so funny! I think that Emily's blue eye make-up and frosty pink lipstick make it look very 1980's! Looks like you had fun!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wes,
Now these pictures remind of the wes I know love ;-)

3:42 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Dude! You were Jack for Jack the RIPPER!!!!! Get it right. I LOVE these pictures. But now I can never run for political office...good news is I wansn't planning on it! LOVE YOU!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home