Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Gibbon Experience, Laos 3






















The first picture is of one of the first tree houses I stayed in. The second picture is of one of the views as I was zipping along. The third picture is of what it looks like down as I was dangling from the zip line. The last two pictures are of me as I crawled back out onto the zip line for a photo. With the last picture you can get a really good idea of how long the zip lines are and how high up I really was. This was absolutly one of the most amazing and beautiful experiences of my life. Im so blessed to have gotten to experience it. The people running the gibbon experience are doing an amazing job and are really doing their part to help preserve the black gibbons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Wes,
Were you scared. I would have been a little scared to be that high up. But it is beautiful! How long were you on the zip line for? How fast did you go?

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home