Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Photography by Jamison Litten



These pictures were taken by Jamison "Jamie" Litten. He is a Peace Corps volunteer in my group and is planning to go to photography school when finished with his service. These are two pictures he had taken with me in them....arnt they really awesome?! Both pictures were taken right before Christmas in Lampang. The first picture also has Katie in the background and the second picture is of me in the back of a truck...I was hiding from the wind;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wesley, there pic you have posted of yourself are awesome.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe i love these pics of you i think im going print out the second one for my apartment miss you tons

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that Jamie is a terrific photographer. He really is. :-) Rumpai.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home