Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Centipede


This fellow was found the other night while talking on the phone to my Mom. I walked into my kitchen and saw Mr. Ruth playing with something in the bathroom. When I turned the light on and saw it was a centipede I grabbed him and put him inside the house quickly, as if it bit him he would definitly die. It quickly crawled out into my kitchen and I got a broom to kill it. This thing put up a good fight, as it didnt die easily and was coming at me the entire time I was trying to kill it. My Mother found this all very amusing, but they are still mildly venemous to humans.
Oh and my bathroom tiles are 8 inches by 8 inches, that was something in question with the scorpion picture.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my defense, I worry and pray every day about your safety but it was a little amusing the way you were yelping and banging and all the commotion that was going on and for awhile I had no idea what was happening other than banging and yelping, etc., etc. as you just kept going oh my gosh, die, oh my gosh are you dead yet, etc., etc. so what do you expect from me. hehe

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That thing is worse than the scorpion. It looks gigantic!!!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Your mom's comment really enhances your original post. That thing is really gross. 8 inces long! Ewww. Your cats will be pretty bored when they come over here.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

um.. where did you find this centipede?
I'm looking for information about this centipede.Bangkok?

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home