Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My House 4

This is my ironing room and where I keep some of my clothes. This room also has bats in the wall. I can hear them crawling up and down the walls when I walk in it. I can also see them flying in and out of the house at dusk from my balcony.













This my balcony that is connected to my ironing room. I really love the view off of my balcony. Notice the blue trashcans at the bottom of the picture. In Thailand you have community trash cans, not individual house ones, and everyone pays a fee for them. There are also people that come on a daily bases and hunt through the trash for recyclables, that is how they make their living and it helps reduce the trash in Thailand considerably.










These last two pictures are of my upstairs..lovely fake wood plastic panneling isnt it.












1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you plan for Dad and I to sleep when we come to visit but I can tell you one thing, IT WON"T BE IN THE ROOM WITH THE BATS!!!! I might be a little batty but I won't be in a room where you can hear them....it makes me shudder to even think about.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home