Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Cat Man of Kampangphet


Several weeks ago two new Peace Corps Volunteers, Becky and Arnold, came for a visit. Becky is the volunteer who lives in the same city I teach in. We will be working a lot together, and I have to say she is AWESOME! They are by the river in my town called the Ping River. There is an island in the middle of the river with an abandoned and unfinished temple on it. I really like the way it looks.





Becky had wanted a kitten and I told her I always saw stray cats and kittens everywhere, so if I saw one I would pick it up for her. The following week I happened to see one and picked it up for her. Thats three successful cat adoptions I have facilitated...I think I'm turning into the cat man of Kampangphet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home