Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Monday, March 12, 2007

crowded bus



In Thailand, there is not such a thing as too many people on one bus. If there isnt room, then you get to stand in the isle. Ive been on buses so crowded I had to stand for two hours, until someone got off and I was able to sit down. Here are some pictures of the Bus I took to Chiang Mai this weekend. Remember this is a 5 hour bus ride. The people in the second picture, in the middle of the isle, are sitting on little plastic stools. But what can I say...sometimes you just gotta get some place..and if its the last bus of the evening you often just dont care how comfortable you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home