Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Monday, March 12, 2007

GOOD-BYE BOM!!!!!





This is my best Thai friend Bom and one of my best friends in the whole world! Through out my Peace Corps service he has been there for me to vent to, give me guidance, and just let me be myself. Last week Bom moved to Chiang Mai for a new job. I was a little sad that he moved two weeks before I leave Kampangphet, but Im really happy he got this awesome new opportunity. This past weekend I went up to Chiang Mai so that I could spend one last night with him. It was really fun and full of laughs and tears! I will miss him more than anything else about my life in Thailand. I know God puts people in your life for a reason, and he definitely gave me Bom because without him I don't know if I would have made it through the tough times here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

These are great pics!!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home