Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My House 3


My Buddha table I painted!
















These next two pictures are of my bedroom.



























This room is dubbed the cat room. Its kind of a scary room and the only ones that actually use it are my cats, as thats where I keep their litter box. I also use this room for storage.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad and I are having fun trying to deceipher what all is on your shelves.....we can see the colage that you put together of pictures before you left on the top and then the 2nd shelf has your DVD player and a speaker?? and the rest we haven't decided unless it is your DVD in a case, etc. But we're having fun guessing...hehe

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home