Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hyla Tree Frog

So the weekend my friend Becky was over she showed me a picture of this big tree frog and asked me if I had ever seen one. I hadnt, but it just so happens that same week I found one on the wall of my kitchen. I tried looking it up on the internet, but all I could find was that it was called a Hyla tree frog...which isnt saying much as there are lots of different types of Hyla tree frogs. My friend said its urine is poisonous...if so that chalks it up to just another one of the poisonous animals that can be found in my house. I'll tell you what...this frog was crazy fast and as you can tell by this picture had the distict look that it was giving me some attitude. It was probably upset that I caught it on the way to my bathroom...because thats where everything seems to go when it comes into my house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home