Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Yang Reung School


This is my new school Yang Reung. Last year I was teaching at Klong Hoi Sai School, but the education office changed my co-teacher...so I followed him here. I only work here on Mondays. Its actually in another community than I was previously working at. I like this school a lot, but it has kind of a big campus, which is not fun on rainy days as the roads are not all paved so you have to walk through the mud. I teach 1st to 4th grade in this building.




This is an open pavillion where I teach 5th and 6th grade. The students sit on mats on the floor to do their work.












I dont actually teach in this building, but I use the very slow internet here occasionally.











This is a picture of my co-teacher of two years Ajjan(teacher) Kanong. He is also the principal of the school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home