Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Monday, March 12, 2007

My Last Day at Yang Reung School






Today was my last day at Yang Reung School. The children here are so sweet! Each one gave me a rose and wished me luck. I really enjoyed teaching at this school. The teachers and students were both very kind. I will truly miss them!
Picture 1: My 5th, 6th grade students, and I
Picture 2: My preschoolers saying goodbye. Every day each one runs up to me about 5 times saying hello and then stretching out their little hands for me to shake it. If they cant shake my hand then they will just shout out Krue Wesley and give me a big smile.
Picture 3: Some of my students giving me roses.
Picture 4: The last lesson I taught. We reviewed numbers;)
Picture 5: The many roses I received
This saying good-bye thing is starting to become a full time job...I don't really like it;(
Oh, for those of you who don't know...I come home on the 28th of March

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I especially love the first picture with your students. I didn't even see you at first! Goodbye-ing is tiring, isn't it?

LOVE YOU!

11:22 AM  
Blogger KateMV said...

Your photos are great! I would have loved to see you with those kids. You were really lucky to meet Bom and have that friendship with him -- I hope it continues!

I'm hoping those days of standing on the bus are finally over for us...

See you next week!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home