Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My House 1


This is my house. I decided to do a series of pictures of my house, since many people have not seen it. Its a really big house, a little too big actually. Its very safe though. Its surrounded by a gate, I have a guard dog, and bars on all of my windows...bars are normal to have on windows in Thailand.









These next three pictures are my living area. Its a really big space. See my refridgerator. This is the typical size of a fridge in Thailand. Everytime I see a big one I am so overwhelmed and just think they are huge. I also keep all the pictures anyone sends me above my fridge.






















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of your place, you had sent pictures before but you can tell it has become more yours and you've added your own touches...the only difference is you must have cleaned before you took the pictures because you could see the bedroom floor.......hehe!! love ya

12:12 AM  
Blogger KateMV said...

Wow, your house is really nice ang big! I like your table and couch. Looks like you keep things clean, too! I'm impressed. The kittens are really cute.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home