Wesley In Thailand

I am currently serving as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Thailand. This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here do not represent those of the Peace Corps or the United States government.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants


Today at School I finishedThe Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares. It is about 4 girls who were raised together and will be spending the first summer apart ever. They find this pair of pants that seem to magically fit them all and mail it to each other throughout the summer while writing each other about their adventures and or everyday lives.
I give this book a 3.9 out of 5. It was a decent enough book. I might have liked this book a lot more if A. I was a girl, and even more than that if B. I was also in high school. Its a quick read that takes no time at all. Amber, Shannon, and Meghan you will probably all appreciate this book much more that I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home